Thursday, August 27, 2009

Such times we will be having. Maybe it will be too much enjoying for you to start your tour, but I will tell you this, and mark it well kind sirs that in order to really understand a place you must first be starting to understand it peoples. For this reasons I want for you to spend much time getting knowledge of my members of family. Of course you will be reminded of famous russian humour when I tell you that many peoples can not be having an understanding of my family. Like to say they just don't get them. So perhaps you will also have same troubles. Do not worry, there will be much opportunity for you to be meeting different people, who perhaps will be a little easier to like.

I have small confession to make. To me it is very important that you are being at ease in my city. So as you can tell I make very large habit of trying to put you at your ease. I know how difficult it can be to wake up and find yourself in strange bed surrounded by people you are not in the knowledge of. Sometimes I have nightmares.

Back to business. When you have been well rested and have received food and water, and perhaps even had little bit of scrub down in bucket. Then we will commence our mornings activities. I get so excited about my business empire that I just start enthusing. You know, I enthuse to here, to there, and all of everywhere. It's like a really bad disease. It is like I have very bad runny nose and where in all the places I am going to I spread my enthuses. This is reminds me of funny story. Please be most comfortable as I relay to you this.

My wife Olga, who was once very beautiful, she tell to me that sometimes she is scared I will infect her. But of course I tell to her, don't be so stupid fat lady I'm not belonging to the loose morals of ukrainian peasant. I only sleep with one woman and last time was 7 count them 7 years has past hence. I am reminding her that she is only woman I have been in cahoots with. And you know this is funny bit, when I have finished chastising Olga and she comes out from under kitchen table. She tell to me this wonderful thing. Anton, she speaks to me, you are not having any possible way of infecting me in that department because you have not been capable of finding the soap in the bathroom for very long time, but I love you. What I am saying is that you the most enthusing man the world has ever seen, and maybe sometimes you almost make me enthused a little bit.

Isn't that great, she is correct. I try not to be so enthusing at home because there isn't the room, but when I am out about with people who are learning about my city from me well I can not help enthuse it is like blood and I am vampire who must have it. But I am not really. So do not be scarred come visit with us.
I will blog to you soon more of the delights of my city and what untold joys you can be experiencing within its limits.

Happy days!

Anton

No comments:

Post a Comment