Sunday, April 25, 2010

Freedom

Of course I must tell to you that my familial affairs are appearing to begin to be in good working order again.  Olga has taken me back into her bosom after having problem with her husband singing the folk songs with his friend in the dead of the morning.  Even of more interesting notation is the reappearing of my beloved mother in all of our lives.  Until this time she has been being incarcerating in the Voronezh Region Home for Incalcitrant Grandmothers.  We are over the moon in my family.  Happy as Larry, I am feeling like the proverbial cat who has been inbibing of the proverbial cream.  Perhaps I also will acquaint myself with having opportunity for the mastication of cake and not just having the cake.  What wonderous news her emancipation is to our ears these days.  The authorities tell to us she is completely normalised, and she has told myself that there will not be anymore priest bashing.  Believe me or don't she is meeting with priest with whom she became entangled for tea these next few days.  My mother is a saint, surely she is most knowledgable now regarding the turning over of many leaves.

Despite the most happiness we are partaking of, still I am feeling within my body emotions for my brother.  His situation still continues.  But he tell to us soon they will be seeing folly of what they be doing to him, and he also will be free to breath air on the outside and toast many time to many things.

Dear potential guest, perhaps you say, this Anton he is speaking so much of this personal situation.  Yes I will say to you I am because I must.  I am not able to constrain myself.  Just as is the way you will be unable to constrain yourself when you are meeting my family for most unimaginable time here in Voronezh.  Without family  who are we I say.  We are in need of family so that we can be born and have in ourselves succulent foods and emotive supporting.  Without my family I would not be Anton Petrovich, instead it is possible I would not be myself one jot or tiddle.  Maybe I would be Mikhail Stepanovich the most beloved school teacher of the village of Ananova wherever this is.  It is possible I will be finding myself reaping potatoes but this is not me.  It is fortunate for you that this is not me, because if this was being so you would not have opportunity - a fine opportunity at that I put to you - of adjoining me as you sojourn here in beautiful Voronezh.  No we are pleased to know that I am myself and I have big plans for my business.  You will be thrilled to be receiving my knowledge and hospitality also.  This I can tell because you have been showing to me your support for my business adventure.

This I say to you my friends (forgive my informality) we have good days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment