Thursday, February 24, 2011

Beautiful Voronezh - A selection of prints

After many times with the potential guests of myself determinadely saying "Anton, Anton we must have the pictures before we are of the mind to come to you, please we insist it be so that you place upon your unique web presence the images so we can be deciding if it is as you say it is to be."  So, without further ado I place herein the photos that I am taking for the viewing pleasures.



A great example of an old church building
The same building but excepting the fact that it is the side.


LOOK! The Poplar Fluff.  It will get into your nostrils and will be to make you sneeze
Hello Stefan my friend my what a great entrepreneur are you


So you can see now that you must come.  You are being missing already. 

You will be pleasing to know that I am working upon my writing of a masterpiece.  It is slow because of my expanding of the business.  I look forward to when next I am telling you of my business exploiting.  Please it is my pleasure always to share my beautiful city of Voronezh.  You are welcome.















No comments:

Post a Comment