Saturday, February 26, 2011

Multimedia Extravaganza

There is great news for you my friends.  It is very recent that I have been to put up photographs of Beautiful Voronezh on the website for the entire world to see forever and ever increasing.  You know that it is true we are in the 21st century and as I look to grow the my business adventure it is important to spread the good word about Anton Petrovich Tours.  Olga tell to me just the other day "Anton you are idiot, you need to get with it or else!"  "Olga" I say to her your harrassment and interventions in matter of business are not welcome, but what you say is brilliant, because I am always looking at ways to get with it and that is why I now put upon my clients potential beautiful pictures of our beloved Voronezh.  This is the future Olga, soon everybody will do this.  Olga then is sighing her beautiful sigh like she is being in condition of overwhelmed by my grreatness.

But there is more to tell no time has been passed then I go back to the checking for responses on http://www.antonpetrovich.blogspot.com/ I see that once again the thousands of people are being shy about the love for wanting to know more about what is future of my business.  It is okay people are often being speechless around my person.  I say this so that you are not feeling bad yet.  "Anton!" you are yelling, "what more to tell can there be, the truth is you have said everything you can say!"  Well, okay I will not be have you suspended no more.  I was sent 30 second commercial for Anton Petrovich Tours.  It is unbelievable.  A tremendous gift.  So here I am showing the global community for the first time.  Please enjoy yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment